This writer hit the nail in the head with this assignment. I would recommend to anyone.
MGT-307 Final Exam
July 2013 Update
1) __________ is a multidisciplinary field devoted to understanding individual and group behavior, interpersonal processes, and organizational dynamics.
2) What is organizational culture?
3) Three important levels of cultural analysis in organizations are
4) In the context of the three important levels of cultural analysis in organizations, the level referred to as __________ can play a critical part in linking people together and can provide a powerful motivational mechanism for members of the culture.
5) Henry Mintzberg identified a set of roles that managers perform. These roles are grouped into which of the following three categories?
6) A person who is a __________ assumes a unique responsibility for work that is accomplished largely through the efforts of other people.
7) The difficulties with cross-cultural communication are perhaps most obvious with respect to
8) __________ is often accompanied by an unwillingness to understand alternative points of view and to take the values they represent seriously.
9) Groups and teams are not the same thing because of differences in goals, synergy, accountability and skills. A work team is characterized by
10) Four contextual factors are most significantly related to team performance and whether or not they are successful. They are adequate resources, leadership and structure, performance evaluation and reward systems, and
11) Groups generally pass through a predictable sequence in their evolution. The five-stage group-development model describes which stage as being characterized by a great deal of uncertainty about the group’s purpose, structure, and leadership?
12) Which of the following distinguishes a team from a group?
13) Ken is being cooperative but unassertive with his employees during a conflict situation. He tries to smooth over their differences but it only produces a false sense of harmony among them. Ken is using which conflict management style?
14) The conflict management style of __________ involves being both cooperative and assertive. This style is characterized by trying to fully satisfy everyone’s concerns by working through differences and finding and solving problems so that everyone gains.
15) Which of the following is the correct order of Maslow’s theoretical hierarchal needs from the lowest (lower-order need) to the highest (higher-order need) level?
16) In the context of motivation, persistence refers to
17) In the context of motivation, intensity refers to
18) Compared to other types of teams, __________ teams tend to have more difficulty learning to work with each other and solving problems in the early stages of team development.
19) __________ implies that characteristics such as age or the date that someone joins a specific work team or organization should help us to predict turnover.
20) __________ factors that could potentially cause stress include things such as economic or political uncertainty and technological change.
21) __________ stressors are stressors that keep you from achieving your goals, such as red tape, organizational politics, or confusion over responsibilities.
22) If a worker is placed on a difficult project and they experience eustress, one likely result would include
23) __________ is often used in combination with horizontal leadership.
24) Often self-leadership activities are divided into these three broad categories:
25) Directives falling within the zone of indifference are
26) Milgram designed experiments to determine the extent to which people
27) The essence of power is
28) The development of a cohesive, high-performing team can be aided by
29) One of the foremost MGT 307 Final Exam trends in management involves using __________ to streamline operations and reduce staff in order to lower costs and raise productivity.
30) The obvious organizational design response to uncertainty and volatility is to opt for a more __________ form.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more