This writer hit the nail in the head with this assignment. I would recommend to anyone.
· The intent of the SLP is for you to apply the theoretical and general aspects covered in each module, to real-life and practical cases.
· Conflict is an integral part of our lives, and we encounter it in every aspect of our personal and professional activities.
· Surely, you have observed (or even participated in) some form of conflict at your workplace, be it a simple but heated interpersonal matter, or a full-scale organizational dispute.
· The SLP will always have three short parts you will need to address in EACH module, as described below.
· Focus should be put on sections II + III.
· As each module deals with a different topic, you can choose on describing and analyzing the same conflict in all modules, or widening your scope and describing different incidents.
Part I: Background and Settings (in about ½ a page):
· The Organization – Without revealing proprietary information, describe the organization of your choice (It should be one that you are familiar with, so preferably it would be easier, if it would be your own).
· The Conflict – Describe the workplace conflict issue you have chosen to write about.
· What is the underlying problem or difference?
· Who are the parties or sides in this conflict?
· Choose a Side – Choose one of the parties or sides in the conflict and let me know of your choice.
Part II: How Was It Managed? (in about 1 full page):
· Describe “your chosen” side’s decisions and/or behaviors and/or actions to the following:
· What management approach or strategy was chosen to deal with this conflict?
· What were the major considerations behind this choice?
· Was it effective?
Part III: What Would You Have Done? (in about 1 full page):
· Assuming you are the principal representative for your “chosen side”:
· What would you have done in this case?
· What management strategy would you have chosen and implemented in this case?
Please see attachment to work off of the assignment or select your own.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more