First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
Unit I Scholarly Activity Sources of Knowledge
Talk to an HR representative at your company. If your company does not have an HR representative, talk to a friend or family member who works in HR. Find out and record the answers to the questions below. After recording the responses received, provide a paragraph summarizing your thoughts concerning the information you learned and your thoughts relative to how that HR representative might improve upon his/her knowledge in the field (do not share your thoughts with that HR representative). This assignment should be at least two double-spaced pages in length.
1. What type of training did you receive in order to perform your job?
2. Did you receive training on statutes such as ADA, FMLA, ADEA, and Title VII?
3. Which statute do you find yourself dealing with most often?
4. Describe the most challenging employee problem you had to deal with related to one of those statutes, and how was it resolved (omit the name(s) of the employees)?
5. What is the most common/routine type of employee relation issue you have to deal with?
6. Do you interact with legal counsel, either house counsel (in-house), hired outside counsel to represent the company, or opposing counsel representing the employee? Which ones, and how often?
7. What dispute resolution mechanisms does your company utilize when trying to resolve employee relation concerns?
If you could give one piece of job advice to a new HR representative on how to best handle their new responsibilities, what would it be?
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more