First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
This is an individual assignment.
Each student will be required to write a 2500 words essay on ONE on the following topics:
TOPIC OPTION 1
Critically examine the benefits and challenges of managing diversity in an organisation. Then, referring to an organisation of your choice, describe how diversity is managed in practice and discuss how it can provide a competitive advantage.
TOPIC OPTION 2
Critically examine the five bodies of thought that form the foundation of modern business ethics. Then discuss two or more of these with reference to an ethical dilemma that you or a manager known to you have encountered and how these ethical differences were resolved.
TOPIC OPTION 3
Argue the business case for and against organisations engaging in environmental sustainability. Then, referring to an organisation of your choice, describe how environmental sustainability can be incorporated into an organisation’s strategic plans.
TOPIC OPTION 4
Evaluate the effectiveness of three different models of decision making, critically examining the challenges of decision making in organisations. Then, referring to an organisation of your choice, describe a major organisational decision and justify which model of decision making you consider best describes how that decision was made.
Please refer to relevant academic literature and source materials, as well as drawing upon your knowledge of the organisation.
This assignment is designed to:
• Familiarise students with various management theories
• Encourage students to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the wide array of theoretical contributions
• Encourage students to use empirical evidence to support their arguments
Your assignment will be assessed according to the extent to which it has:
• Answered the question set, kept to the topic and covered only relevant issues;
• Shown adequate use of a range of academic resources (e.g. journal articles, management books) to support arguments and recommendations;
• Taken a critical orientation to the topic, theories and readings;
• Built a sound argument using analysis, explanation and interpretations;
• Incorporated original thinking based on a clear evaluation of evidence, treating sources critically and acknowledging their strengths and weaknesses;
• Provided a well structured, clear and consistent line of reasoning across the assignment, including an effective introduction and conclusions;
• Demonstrated readability (this relates to structure; clarity of expression; explanations; linkages and flow; grammar and spelling; use of headings; correct referencing and presentation).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more