First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
Research Plan for Holden – Qualitative
Length: 2200 words
Using a business problem that is of concern in your workplace or in an organisation that you are familiar with, perform the following tasks:
2. Introduction: Briefly provide some background information to the organisation.
3. Business Problem/Opportunity: Identify a general business problem or opportunity where a research study could assist decision making.
4. Literature review: As part of the preliminary information gathering process conduct a brief literature review on the problem area. In writing your review, note that with a literature review the researcher critically analyses what has been written and relates it to the specific problem he or she is addressing. In other words, literature reviews are not about passively accepting and communicating the views of other writers. Employ at least five reference articles in your review.
5. Research Questions: Define the specific research question(s) for the general problem. For Example What are the main reasons staff have listed for leaving their jobs? What is the compounding factors contributing to staff attrition? What remedies to former staff perceive could be redeeming factors for the organization to help employees stay longer (than 1 year) in their jobs?
6. Research Method: Identify a qualitative research method (in-depth interviews, focus groups, etc.) that could be used to address the identified problem. Justify with reasons, your choice of method.
7. Research Plan: Using the qualitative method discussed in the previous task, develop a qualitative research plan detailing how you would conduct the research that addresses the research question(s). The research plan should address, at least, the following:
Note: There shouldn’t be any plagiarism it’s very important. In text citation should also be included and a total of at least 15 APA references should be added at the end.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more