First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
(a) The purpose of the assignment is to train students in interview/research methods, not to develop or contribute to research that can be applied to situations beyond that studied or that is created to share with others beyond the local setting.
(b) No publication of projects containing the results of or information from the interviews is allowed, including publication in social media, blogs or the Internet generally. The interview findings may only be shared in the class.
(2) When presenting the results of their interviews to their instructor and / or classmates, students may not disclose personally identifiable information about an interviewee, unless they have received written permission from the interviewee as verified by their instructor.
(3) All interviewees must be at least 18 years old.)
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a list of at least ten (10) questions that you used in the interview or, if conducting research, would hypothetically use in an interview, to discover how the CLO is aligning the learning enterprise with business needs. Determine at least ten (10) strengths and / or opportunities that the CLO needs to possess or consider in order to successfully align the learning enterprise with business needs. Attach the questions for the interview and strengths and / or opportunities as an appendix. This is not part of the five to six (5-6) pages requirement.
2. Introduce the paper with a synopsis of the interview. If you researched a CLO, introduce the paper with a summary that details the degree to which the CLO possesses the strengths that you identified and / or the extent to which he considers the opportunities that you identified. The introduction should identify the CLO, his or her background, and a background of the organization. This should be about one page in length.
3. Assess what the CLO is doing and not doing that is consistent with the Elkeles’ and Phillips’ writings on roles and responsibilities of the CLO.
4. Recommend additional steps the CLO can take to further add value to the organization. This will come from identifying a gap between what Elkeles and Phillips propose and what the CLO is not doing.
5. Select the most critical recommendation and identify the steps needed to implement it.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more