First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
HR Mission Statement
By now, from your textbook readings and lesson, you should have a firm grasp on the different types of human resource values and strategies that are commonplace in the workforce. From this information (this is a two-part assignment):
A. Create and briefly describe a fictional large company of your choice. This is your company and it should preferably be in your current or desired future industry. This company and the HR mission statement you create will be used as a foundation for future assignments in this course.
B. Compare and contrast the three Sample Mission Statements below. Evaluate them for overall effectiveness addressing what is strong, weak, effective, or ineffective and state your reasons.
Sample 1: Human Resources Mission Statement
Our mission is to treat each person as a valued customer while contributing positively to the bottom line of [Company Name] through comprehensive programming that displays a thorough understanding of all aspects of the human resources profession, including proactive involvement in areas of legal compliance and service that displays an enthusiastic interest in the lives of others. We will continually develop our own repertoire of skills and maintain a balance between our personal and professional lives.
Sample 2: Human Resources Mission Statement
The mission of [Company Name] is dedication to the highest quality of customer service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride, and company spirit. To Our Employees We are committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of [the company]. Above all, employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every [company] customer.
Sample 3: Human Resources Mission Statement
It is the mission of the human resources department to provide the following quality services to the employees of [Company Name]:
· recruitment of qualified individuals;
· retention of valuable employees;
· training, development, and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization;
· a safe and healthful working environment;
· inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication, and constant feedback; and
· resources for administering benefits, policies, and procedures.
These services are achieved through a teamwork philosophy that is inspired through effective organizational skills, proactive efforts, and maintaining a balance between professionalism and the ability to have fun!
Use your analysis to write your own HR mission statement for your fictional company. Consider the following questions when evaluating and formulating your mission statement. Keep in mind that good mission statements are short, clear, concise, & brief hard-hitting comments on your mission.
· Why does your HR function exist? What do you want for your customers and how can HR provide that?
· Who are your customers and what can you do for them that will enrich their lives and contribute to their success, both present and future?
· What image of your function do you want to convey internally and externally? Customers, employees and the public will all have perceptions of your company. How will HR help create the desired picture?
· What level of service do you provide to employees and the company? Don’t be vague; define what will make your service extraordinary.
· What kind of relationships will your HR function maintain with customers? Every company function is in partnership with its customers. When you succeed, so do they.
· What underlying philosophies or values guided your responses to the previous questions? Some mission statements choose to list these separately (as core values or vision). Writing them down clarifies the “why” behind your mission.
· Does your HR function’s mission statement describe and support what your company will do and why it will do it (the company’s core values)?
There is a minimum requirement of 2 pages for this assignment.
Stewart, G. L., & Brown, K. G. (2015). Human resource management: Linking strategy to practice (3rd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more