I was losing sleep because of my essay and the writer saved me. Reliable service and skilled writers. Thank you so. much!
I need at least a 150 word-comment on my class mate’s discussion
Decision Making Analysis
Good Evening Class,
Well I took the Decision Making Self Analysis results:
1. Rational: This approach is characterized by using a logical and structured approach to decision making. You may find using ideas such as SWOT or force field analysis helpful here, which are explained later in this section.
2. Dependent: This approach is characterized by reliance upon the advice, direction and support of others. You will find that you are more comfortable making a decision when you have discussed the options with others, and are uncomfortable making decisions alone.
3. Avoidant: This approach is where you attempt to postpone or avoid making a decision. This is not a healthy way to approach making decisions. Whilst taking time to reflect on the options is a good idea, avoiding or postponing making the decision can lead to negative consequences.
4. Intuitive: This approach is characterized by a reliance upon hunches, feelings and impressions. You will go with ‘gut instinct’ or with what feels right, rather than taking a logical approach to the decision making.
5. Spontaneous: This is where the decision maker is impulsive and prone to making ‘snap’ or ‘spur of the moment’ decisions. This can be a valuable trait in terms of not over planning the future, but it is not always a good idea to leave important decisions to be made this way!
This was tough because the majority of the time I rely on my work experience to make decision’s based on the past and future out comes. This is why my rational and dependent score was high. At times I do research to make sure my information is up to date however my line of work keeps me thinking all the time because it’s forever changing from situation to situation. So it’s very important that I stay head of the game to make good rational and dependent decisions at all time. So I feel like its accurate it take me to the practicing the 8 Steps to decision making, I learned from step 8; “Step 8: Evaluating decision effectiveness The final step in the decision-making process involves evaluating the decision effectiveness. This last step in the decision-making process assesses the result of the decision to see whether or not the problem has been resolved.” Decision making. (2014).
Decision making. (2014). Pearson Learning Solutions. New York, NY.
Thus, I believe that the quiz was an accurate reflection of my capabilities and I would recommend it to my fellow classmates to take the quiz. Through a series of simple questions, it can help you evaluate your decision-making style.
Kent State University. (2017). DISCOVER YOUR DECISION MAKING STYLE. Retrieved Nov. 24, 2017, from https://www.kent.edu/career/discover-your-decision-making-style
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more