I was losing sleep because of my essay and the writer saved me. Reliable service and skilled writers. Thank you so. much!
Part A. 300 words 1 reference
Candidate: Personal Banker
1. Consider the position for which you are interviewing candidates and post one of your interview questions, including the job title. Discuss why you developed this question and what response you would expect a potential candidate to provide.
2. It is important to ensure that a candidate fits with the culture of the organization. What actions can be taken in the recruitment and selection process to find the best candidate that fits with the culture of the organization?
Part B. 1000 words – APA Style with Reference (separate doc)
Candidate: Bank Manager & Personal Banker
For this assignment, develop an interview strategy you would consider using to interview and select the right candidate for your organization. You are required to use the job descriptions you developed in the previous assignment. As you are developing your interview strategy, think about testing options that would benefit the interview process. The following must be included in your interview strategy:
1. A detailed description of the time, place, format, interview type, and employees involved in the actual interview process.
2. At least one testing option to be included in the selection process. Explain why this testing option is best suited for the selection process.
3. A minimum of four situational and four behavioral interview questions that you would use to interview for both jobs. (Reminder: Use both of the job descriptions from your previous assignment.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more