First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
The responses should include answering the main discussion questions, fully, including proper cites as well. If you use citaitons I should be able to look it up to use for reference to understand. The professor requires that the questions be restated and then answered for the discussion questions. If this is not done, it is his option to deduct formatting points and I could get a “0” for the work. This discussion does not require APA style. The 2 discussion questions should be lest than 2 pages long. As long as you fully answer the discussion questiong we will be good. I have to copy and post to the discussion board. All work should be original with not plagiarism and proper English grammar.
Discussion Question 1: “Managing Change in Organizations”
• Determine why change is so difficult for organizations. Propose ways that human resource (HR) specialists can assist in making change easier.
• Propose two ways that HR can prepare its employees for the changes involved with moving from a domestic assignment to an overseas assignment. Respond and evaluate another learner’s comment. Ground students will do this through discussion.
• When we discuss change in organizations we must think of change in four quadrants: technology, structure, personnel and task. Under systems theory if a change is made in one quadrant it impacts on the other quadrants. How can understanding this concept help a HR achieve better change management results in an organization?
Discussion Question 2: “Future of Human Resource Management”
• Use the Internet or Library to research three trends in HR. Next, examine the three trends in HR that you researched. Provide probable causes for these trends. Provide probable causes for these trends. Predict how these trends will affect organizations in a single sector of your choosing.
• Examine the duties and responsibilities of a HR specialist. Determine the contributions that someone in this position makes to an organization. Support your position.
• When we look at trends in HR it is difficult to predict trends with a degree of specificity because each component of HR will have different trends. When you look at answering this question, consider which area of HR you are looking at. The three primary roles of HR are: 1. total rewards (compensation and benefits) 2. performance management 3. talent management Pick one of these three (3) areas that interest you and see if you can identify trends that are specific to those areas.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more