I was losing sleep because of my essay and the writer saved me. Reliable service and skilled writers. Thank you so. much!
Assignment 2: The World’s Most Ethical Companies
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points
Review the Ethisphere Institute’s list of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, located at ethisphere.com/worlds-most-ethical/wme-honorees/. Research a sampling from the organizations from the list, and identify one (1) company that you believe treats its consumers, the environment, and employees in an exceptional and morally praiseworthy manner.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Determine at least two (2) ways in which the chosen company behaves in a morally responsible way toward each of the following:
b. the environment
2. Predict the effects that these morally conscious decisions would have on the company’s bottom line.
3. Review the company’s policies from a critical perspective, and list at least two (2) areas where the company could improve its treatment of consumers, the environment, or employees. Justify the response with specific examples.
4. Use at least three (3) quality references.
o Chapter 9: The Workplace (2): Today’s Challenges
o Case 9.4: Protecting the Unborn at Work
o Home Depot® Adds Benefits, located in the online course shell.
Assignment 2: The World’s Most Ethical Companies
Assignment 2: Challenges in the Global Business Environment
Due Week 8 and worth 280 points
According to the textbook, ongoing challenges in the global business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Use the Internet to research the code of ethical conduct of one (1) of the following organizations:
Next, use the Internet to research the code of ethical conduct of two (2) similar companies in the same industry as the company you have chosen.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Specify, in brief, the nature, structure, types of products or service of the business you selected. Examine the information within the company’s code of ethical conduct, and choose three (3) key issues from within the document that you believe are critical for success. Provide a rationale for the response.
2. Using the three (3) key issues you selected as a benchmark, compare and contrast the codes of conduct of two (2) similar companies within the same industry as your chosen company.
3. Examine the extent to which the two (2) similar companies you researched have addressed the key issues you selected. Hypothesize two (2) potential positive outcomes for each company if each addresses the key issues in question and two (2) potential adverse effects if each company fails to address these issues.
4. Propose two (2) techniques that the original company you selected could use in order to ensure that its code of conduct will remain relevant through years of changing economic, political, social, cultural, and technological forces on business and society. Next, evaluate the effectiveness of two (2) methods that the company currently adopts in order to manage environment issues.
5. Examine two (2) approaches that the original company you selected has taken in order to embrace technological advancements for innovation and thus improve business offerings. Anticipate three (3) potential technological challenges the company could face, and recommend one (1) strategy that the company could use in order to eliminate or minimize each of these anticipated challenges.
6. Specify at least one (1) one lobbying strategy that the original company you selected has used in an effort to influence national or local government decisions in its favor. Summarize the issue in question, and ascertain whether or not the lobbying effort was appropriate. Justify the response.
7. Analyze two (2) global corporate citizenship efforts of the original company you selected, and assess the extent to which these efforts are effective in accomplishing the company’s goals. Examine the manner in which the two (2) global citizenship efforts could contribute significantly to the company’s sustainable development goals.
8. Use at least four (4) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more