First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
Research the Michelin tire company identify some of the managerial decisions that were made over time and in response to changes in its market or competitive environment. Use Ashford University Online library and web-based resources for your research. At least 3 external resources must be used. Address all of the following areas:
• Describe the company and provide a brief history of its operations. Find or use graphs to illustrate its financial performance over the years.
• Identify any sources of risk or uncertainty in its operations. Do the financial reports indicate risky or uncertain activities or changes to the economic environment that ultimately appear to have affected the company’s financial outcomes? Be specific.
• Are there any government regulations that have affected this company’s operations domestically or abroad? Explain.
• Describe the inputs that are used in this company’s production function and identify any challenges to securing these inputs.
• Determine if the company has introduced new products in existing markets or created new markets over time. What is the impact on its finances?
• Determine if the price of its products increased or declined over time and analyze the reasons for price fluctuations. Study the demand elasticity for its products and discuss the availability of close substitutes for its products. How does that affect pricing decisions?
• Analyze the company’s profitability. Identify the economy or industry influences on its costs, operations, and profitability.
• Describe the competitive environment in which the firm operates, the distribution of market power, and the strategic behavior of the firm and its competitors. Apply your knowledge of the theory of this company’s market structure. How does the company make pricing and production decisions? Is your observation supported by the theoretical models? Refer to the financial reports for illustration.
• Identify any non-price competitive strategies that the company might be engaging in? Provide specific examples.
• Evaluate if the company made any mistakes in its decisions over time, and recommend any changes or improvements for the future operations. Refer to the financial reports when making specific observations or recommendations.
• Use economic language and demonstrate your understanding of the concepts and theories of this course.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length,
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least 3 scholarly sources.
8. Must include a separate reference page,
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more