First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
A. Given the imperative for improved performance faced by organizations, design training and development activities that are directly linked to the attainment of the organization’s strategic business goals and objectives.
• Explain how companies can use training to deal with the forces affecting the workplace and learning.
• Discuss how business strategy influences the type and amount of training in a company.
• Discuss how training and development can be used to support the attainment of business goals and objectives.
• Explore the ever-changing role of training as well as the impacts of organizing the training function according to a variety of models (faculty, customer, matrix, and corporate university).
• Identify future trends that are likely to influence training, as well as the impact these trends may have on the training life cycle.
B. Given the importance of linking developmental activities to business results, conduct needs assessments at individual, group, and organizational levels, which will form the foundation of an organization’s training and development program.
• Discuss the needs assessment process followed by the various methods used to conducts a needs assessment.
• Explore the various factors that influence performance and learning, as well as how to create conditions that are most conducive to learning.
• Describe task analysis and how to use these data to help make training determinations.
C. Given an identified set of learning needs and the range of developmental techniques available to address them, design training programs targeted to enhance individual performance through learning retention and transfer of learning.
• Explore the components of training program design.
• Explain the concepts of learning retention and transfer of learning.
• Explain how training program design can affect learning retention and transfer of learning.
D. Given the principles behind adult learning theory, identify the key issues, tenets, and techniques of curriculum design and delivery to adult learners. Develop training activities appropriate for adult learners and their specific needs.
• Explain the implications of learning theory on instructional design and understand the principles of andragogy (adult learning theory).
• Discuss how learners utilize information and the impacts of a variety of forces (internal and external) that are necessary for successful learning.
E. Given that training involves time, distance, and expense, create evaluation methods that will demonstrate the effectiveness, value, and return on investment of training and development activities to an organization.
• Explain the importance of evaluation and which outcomes should be measured.
• Probe the strengths and weaknesses of different evaluation designs and how to choose the appropriate evaluation design based on the purpose of the training.
• Discuss the cost-benefit analysis for a training program.
F. Given the importance of teams in the workplace, identify the foundations of team development and recommend strategies that can be employed to enhance team performance.
• Compare traditional training methods to “cutting-edge” training methods, both in use and under exploration.
• Discuss traditional training methods such as presentations, hands-on, and on-the-job training.
• Explore the meaning of a self-directed learning model and the key concepts of behavior modeling.
· Discuss the implications of new technologies (such as Web-based training) and the influence on training.
· Explain how learning and transfer of training are enhanced by new training technologies, as well as the strengths and limitations of e-learning.
· Compare and contrast strengths and weaknesses of traditional training methods with those based on technology.
G. Given the need to train and develop employees efficiently and effectively, develop a plan for utilizing technology in training and development plans. Evaluate a training need and determine whether technology-based training would be effective.
• Discuss the implications of new technologies (such as Web-based training) and the influence on training.
• Explain how learning and transfer of training are enhanced by new training technologies, as well as the strengths and limitations of e-learning.
• Compare and contrast strengths and weaknesses of traditional training methods with those based on technology.
• Explain the benefits of using these new technologies.
H. Given societal changes and major workforce demographic shifts; address emerging trends in diversity, sexual and racial harassment, workplace equality. wellness, safety, quality and customer service; identifying the requirements for future training and development.
• Discuss the implications of new workplace trends and design programs that reflect sensitivity to those changes.
• Explain the impact of such programs in building a complete portfolio of training.
• Develop a strategic plan to fold social and sensitivity awareness into the culture.
• Develop a method of involving line management in the support of such programs.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more