First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
Hair Salon Business Opportunity and SWOT analysis paper:
This SWOT analysis paper is required to be approximately 4 -6 pages in length, not including the title page and the reference page. No fewer than 1400 words.
Paper should be double spaced, cite sources, limit quotes, and edit work well!
Your work will automatically be reviewed by Turnitin upon submission. You will be able to see your similarity report within 20 minutes after your submission. Resubmit is not permitted. Please make sure you cite your work properly and AVOID direct quotes.
For this assignment you will invent a new HAIR SALON business. This is a new start – up venture, not an existing one or one that is expanding. Do not use a business THAT HAVE BEEN created previously. Make up the business, the location, the client base, and the product or service. Do not use any real company. You may review a real company’s website for ideas, but the basis of this paper should be your own ideas. Your opening sentence should begin with something like this: “The new business venture that I will evaluate is ……………..” Expect that your business will be opened in this coming year, not one that opened 10 years ago.
Your introduction should include a description of your company and any details that are important to the reader. The description of your company should be a couple paragraphs with a summary of the business. The other details can be discussed when you are reviewing each of the SWOT elements. The final goal of this paper is to prepare a SWOT analysis of your new venture company.
At least two sources to supplement your work.
After developing your new venture and describing it thoroughly in the beginning of your paper, provide a thorough SWOT analysis. Make sure you have included the actual SWOT analysis quad chart (embedded within your paper) listing the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities. You can use your own chart, but your paper should include a simple SWOT chart with the four segments. Then, you must discuss each segment thoroughly and explain what you have learned from performing your analysis.
So, your paper should include a title page and a reference page (no abstract is required) also:
1. a description of your new venture (have a clear introduction)
2. include a simple quad chart with the four basic quadrants embedded in your paper
3. a thorough explanation of what you have learned from the analysis, further defining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
4. be sure to include monetary information. You can’t evaluate a new start up for a beauty salon if you don’t include the costs to start up. How many hair cuts would you have to provide customers before you break even each month (of course you can estimate costs). For instance, you have to purchase equipment (dryers, chairs, etc) and you have to rent space (or buy space). What is the monthly rent or mortgage payment and how easily will that be earned each month. Include all other costs also (payroll, supplies, advertising, etc). Where will the start up money come from?
5. an evaluation, based on what you have learned, will you continue your business venture? Be sure to answer that question at the close of your paper.
Font and Spacing – Use Times New Roman 12 pitch font with double-spaced lines.
Length – Write a 4 to 6 page essay not including the title page and citation page. Make sure you have t least 1400 words, not counting the title and reference page.
Reference Page – Include all sources on a Reference page
Utilize the APA Style for documenting sources. Finally, remember Wikipedia is NOT a scholarly source.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more