I was losing sleep because of my essay and the writer saved me. Reliable service and skilled writers. Thank you so. much!
Locate and review the document called Concierge Care Backgrounder found in Doc Sharing.
To prepare for this Assignment, you might also want to view the PBS NewsHour video, Concierge Medicine: Greater Access for a Fee, found here:
Source: Concierge Medicine: Greater Access for a Fee: PBS. Retrieved from
Prepare a 3–4 page (1000-1200 words) analysis for Dr. Green that demonstrates your consideration of your practice’s current capabilities with regard to 1) adopting a concierge care business model or 2) expanding the existing practice. (Feel free to look at sample SWOT or Porter’s Five Forces Framework templates for ideas, but do not use a template because some applications may not be able to “read” the template you select.)
It is important to note that there are no completely right or wrong answers for this Assignment. In the end, the physicians will make the final decision, but they are looking to you to evaluate the situation from a business perspective, to have asked the right questions and to do the legwork.
Your submission will be graded based on your clear demonstration that the following have been considered:
• Customers (mix, customer demand)
• Continuity of care
• Sources of revenue
• Costs (including marketing, technology, payroll, office fit-out)
• Staffing needs (propose specific roles and responsibilities)
• Ethical concerns Finally, in a concise summary paragraph or two, present your recommendation to your employers. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the status quo versus moving to a concierge care model? Does a hybrid model make sense? If so, how would you structure it, and why do you think it is the desired option? Remember to be clear and detailed in your responses. Your writing should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.), and it should be logical, original and insightful. Finally, ensure that your paper fully conforms to APA Style and include a cover page and a reference page.
• Requirements The body of the paper should be 3–4 pages (1000-1200 words) in length. A title page and a reference page should also be included but do not apply to the length requirement.
• The paper should be written in an essay format, with transitions between paragraphs that discuss specific topic areas or thoughts. Include an introduction and conclusion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more