First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
tools to create a self-awareness of your own strengths and weaknesses as a lead
For this project, you will first need to complete the self-assessments required in the Check Your Understanding Activities found throughout the course. You will be analyzing and evaluating your own leadership development in multiple areas. The purpose of this project is to provide you with tools to create a self-awareness of your own strengths and weaknesses as a leader, as well as to help you improve overall in your leadership abilities.
It is essential that you use outside scholarly references throughout the project, and that you analyze, synthesize, and evaluate the research on each of the topics listed in the project.
In a well-written paper, address each of the following as they relate to your leadership development. Each is worth equal value.
– Provide a background of yourself, including where you live, what you do for a living, and your previous leadership experience – either formal or informal. This will provide a good foundation for the rest of the project.
– Self-Confidence is a large part of developing as a leader. Where are you currently with regard to self-confidence based on the self-assessments? What does this mean for you as a leader? What steps can you take to improve your self-confidence score?
– Leadership traits, skills and styles are all relevant in leaders today. Where are you currently with regard to traits, skills and styles as they relate to leadership based on the self-assessments? What does this mean for you as a leader? What steps can you take to improve these scores to become a more effective leader?
– Some approaches to leadership include situational, Path-Goal, and Leader Member Exchange. Where are you currently with regard to these three approaches based on the self-assessments? What does this mean for you as a leader? What steps can you take to improve upon these areas?
– Other approaches to leadership include Team Leadership, Collaborative Leadership, Participatory Leadership, and Transformational Leadership. Where are you currently with regard to these approaches based on the self-assessments? What does this mean for you as a leader? What steps can you take to improve upon these areas?
– With regard to gender, the Gender-Leader Implicit Association Test and Masculinity-Femininity Self-Assessments can provide further insight into your leadership styles. Where are you with regard to these assessments? What does this mean for you as a leader? What steps can you take to improve in these areas?
– Culture plays an important role in leadership today. The Culture Questionnaire and the Individualism-Collectivism Self-Assessments can provide insight into the dimension of culture and leadership. Where are you currently with regard to cultural aspects of leadership? What does this mean for you as a leader? What steps can you take to improve in these areas?
– Integrity and Trust are essential to successful leadership. Where are you currently with regard to trust and integrity as shown in the self-assessments? What does this mean for you as a leader? What steps can you take to improve in these areas?
– How do you compare your current leadership, based on the previous assessments, to where you want to be as a leader? Are you close to where you want to be? Are you better off than you thought? Would other people agree with your self-assessments, or do you think that answers would be different if they came from your coworkers, superiors, or subordinates? How would they differ?
– How do you feel you compare in your current leadership as compared to your best examples of great leadership? These could be people at work, people in your personal life, etc. What qualities do you have that they don’t? What qualities do they have that you don’t? How do you achieve that level of leadership?
The paper should be a minimum of 5 double-spaced pages. You should use at least three additional, credible sources beyond the textbook. Academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
Text Book used (Northhouse, P. (2013).Leadership Theory and Practice(6th ed.). SAGE Publications,Inc.).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more