First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
Recruitment and Retention Management Brief
Recruitment and retention laws can vary between levels of government. For example, some localities require higher minimum wages than the federal standard because of local livable wage ordinances (local laws). In this assignment, you’ll identify, research, and discuss general federal and local laws affecting recruitment and retention.
Imagine yourself as the human resources manager for a local and well-established construction company. Management executives have asked you to redesign the company’s recruiting and retention practices. Your focus will be on updating or creating new policies compliant with local, state, and federal laws governing recruiting and retention.
Your first task is to write a brief for management that describes the scope of existing local, state, and federal laws the company must comply with, including any legal requirements specific to the construction field.
Write a 5-6 page management brief using the
Management Brief Template
(see below) in which you:
· Analyze local, state, and federal recruiting and retention laws and practices the company must comply with.
· Include at least two researched examples of local laws in your area that may impose additional legal requirements on recruitment and retention. These laws are in addition to state and federal legislation.
· Explain what compensation, benefits, and incentives the company may offer candidates, citing applicable local, state, and federal law.
· Explain what information the company may and may not solicit from candidates during the recruitment process, citing applicable local, state, and federal law.
· Explain the legal requirements governing employee retention policies, citing applicable local, state, and federal law.
· For example, equity in determining promotions and salary.
· Use at least 5 sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Number and cite each source listed on your source page.
You’re encouraged to refer to the following resources as you prepare your management brief:
· U.S. Department of Labor websites:
Management Brief Template – Recruitment and Retention
Federal and Local Laws
Note: Complete each section to develop the brief following the week 3 assignment instructions.
Laws and Practices Identified:
Compensation, Benefits, and Incentives:
Candidate Information (permissible):
Retention legal requirements:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more