First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
The purpose of the ‘Leading Into the Future Project’ is to get you actively engaged in integrating your learning in the course with your career – and community improvement. The project should provide you with great opportunities to get school credit for actively finding ways to improve the organization in which you work. It will also help to foster your long-term understanding of Leadership, and help you better understand the complexity of many of the issues managers / leaders must face
You have been appointed as the new Executive Director/ CEO / President where you work (or where you have worked recently), and have been asked to make a report to the Board and Staff of your vision and plan for the organization for the next 5 – 10 years.
More specifically, your report should address:
1) What changes do you see on the horizon for the organization or sub sector? What emerging trends do you think are likely to impact the organizations efforts toward impact and sustainability? This will set the context for your vision and plan going forward. You are setting the stage for proactive leadership and proactive efforts to ensure organization success in impact, finances, and people.
2) What is your assessment of the current vision, mission, and strategic plan for the organization? From what you know about the organization and sub sector, how might the vision, mission or strategic plan need to be modified or redesigned? If there is not a clear vision, mission or strategic plan, how would you go about refining or creating them?
3) What is your assessment of the current “business models” for the organization? Of the core programs for the organization (and perhaps based on the program matrix), what programs seem strong in both impact and finances? Which might need to be reworked to better align impact and finances? What programs might need to be reduced or eliminated because they do not align with future vision or do not seem sustainable going forward?
4) What ideas do you have for improving the programs discussed above? How might you need to focus on additional resources, define or redefine outcomes and impact, or make other changes to strengthen existing programs for organizational impact and sustainability?
5) What other areas do you think will need to be address to align the organization for success, based on the above context and discussions? Are there changes or visions for staffing, the board of directors, evaluation and assessment, organizational culture, or other areas that will need to be considered to help ensure your vision and direction for the future are realized?
6) What do you see as the initial steps in moving forward? Where do you think the organization should start? What do you see as the next steps after the initial efforts?
7) Finally, what key roles do you see yourself playing in all this? What roles do you see for the board? Staff? Volunteers? Clients? Others?
For the report, you are expected to use a variety of sources from class and outside of class. You should have AT LEAST 6-8 REFERENCES / SOURCES beyond our text, in APA Quotation and format assigned readings, and discussions, scholarly articles from professional / academic journals, and articles from noteworthy resources (including newspapers, magazines, trade publications, and reputable online resources).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more