First and foremost, I was impressed by the ease of navigation on the website. Finding the specific service I needed and placing an order was straightforward, and the user-friendly interface made the entire process hassle-free.
Must use scholarly sources
Week 5 – Final Paper
Focus of the Final Paper
This assignment focuses on how the management practices of planning, leading, organizing, staffing, and controlling are implemented in your workplace. If you are not currently working, you may use a previous employer. In this assignment, you must:
• Analyze the application of these management concepts to your place of work; the paper will not simply be a report on the five functions in general.
• Identify specific examples and explain of how each applies to the functions practiced in your place of work.
Be sure to integrate vocabulary learned throughout this course and citations from the text to support your analysis. The paper should be five to six pages in length and formatted according APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the course textbook.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
TIP ON FINAL PAPER
As you begin thinking about the final paper for this course, I want to remind you to review the guidelines and grading rubric posted under the week 5 tab, “Final Paper” area. Reviewing the requirements will help ensure that your final paper meets expectations.
A few other tips I would like to add:
1) As you work to develop your paper be sure to consider how each of the five functions of management work together to create a successful organization.
2) Consider speaking to your manager or HR as needed to help you better understand how functions such as control and staffing are used.
3) You are welcome to complete this paper from the perspective of an organization you hope to create or develop. You can discuss how you would use each of these functions to ensure organizational success.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more